The Le Corbusier La Chaise is an inspired reproduction of the original designed by Le Corbusier in 1929. Introduced as the "Grand Confort" for the Salon d' Automne in Paris, this collection would later come to be called the Le Corbusier Collection, one of the mist iconic and best selling sets of the 20th century.
The Le Corbusier Le Chaise is a high quality, highly accurate reproduction of Le Corbusier's original. With impeccable attention to detail, this chaise will please even the most selective. Its look is easily recognizable and widely admired. The Le Corbusier Le Chaise will add a distinct look to your home and work perfectly among your modern dcor.
- Elegant, innovative design provides perfect mix of comfort and statement-making style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's original iconic design
- Curved design contours to your body to ensure surpassing comfort and support
- Soft yet resilient high-density foam enhances comfort
- (34) black, high performance elastic bands beneath the foam cushion provide foundational support
- Leather head pillow included for added support
- Adjustable leather straps allow you to adjust pillow as needed
- Upholstered in your choice of smooth leather or lush pony-style cowhide
- Available in your choice of leather grade and color
- Seat is strapped to an adjustable stainless steel frame for customizable comfort
- Entire body is supported by a black powder coated steel base for reliable support and stability