The Le Corbusier Swivel Chair is a high quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's LC7 Chair designed for the Salin d'Atuomne in 1929. This chair's innovative design was the result of a series of experiments that involved wrapping inner tubes from tires around a steel frame. Original and captivating, this chair remains popular today. The Le Corbusier Swivel Chair offers impeccable quality and enables you to own your own version of this modern classic at an affordable price.
Like much of Le Corbusier's work, the LC7 was originally met with some resistance, as its design was considered to be too revolutionary. It eventually earned the recognition it deserved, along with much of his other work, as it remains popular today and a part of the design collection at the Museum of Modern Art.
With the Le Corbusier Swivel Chair, you can customize your own version of this modern classic. Choose from fabric or leather upholstery, both available in several styles and colors to perfectly complement your home. The Le Corbusier Swivel Chair is available with a polished stainless steel frame. This chair's unique design offers unlimited possibilities. It works equally well as a dining chair, side chair, or paired with a desk.
- Innovative, urban modern design delivers a flawless blend of function and style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's revolutionary 1929 design
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing decor
- Sleek stainless steel frame provides a strong and durable base
- Polished finish adds radiance
- Seat swivels for added function
- Thick, cushioned seat ensures surpassing comfort
- Cushioned wrap-around back supports the body
- Wrapped in soft, smooth leather for added luxury
- Versatile design is suitable for use as a dining chair, side chair or desk chair