The Le Corbusier Grand Chair is a high quality reproduction of the original first introduces by Le Corbusier in 1928 as part of his Grand Confort collection for the Salon d' Automne in Paris. Many years later, this chair remains extremely popular, and has proven one of the most iconic and best selling sofa sets of the 20th century. Our Le Corbusier Grand Chair makes owning your own version of this modern classic affordable, and will impress even the most selective with its exceptional quality.
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He was a pioneer in the study of modern high design, and enjoyed a career that spanned five decades.
In addition to its great style, the Le Corbusier Grand Chair provides true comfort. It features thick seat and back cushions made of multi density foam, offering the perfect place to relax. Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Chair with its matching loveseat and sofa for a complete living room solution.
- Spacious, urban chic design brings elegant modern style and everyday luxury into your updated home
- Accurate reproduction of Le Corbussier's original iconic design
- Seat cushions are generously filled with multi-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Built-in armrests for added support
- Wrapped in and supported by a sleek yet sturdy outer steel frame
- Polished finish adds captivating radiance
- Body upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Available in your choice of color