The Le Corbusier Grand Sofa is a high quality reproduction of the original created by Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, in 1928. First introduced as "Grand Confort" for the Salon d' Automne in Paris, this sofa collection went on to become the most iconic sets of the 20th century as well as one of the top selling. With the Le Corbusier Grand Sofa, you can own your own version of this style icon at an affordable price.
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He was a pioneer in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. Inspired by his most well-known collection, the Le Corbusier Grand Sofa offers impeccable accuracy and attention to detail.
This mid-century inspired sofa will make a huge impression on your living room. With a look that's modern, sophisticated, and admired, this sofa will have your living room looking its best. Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Sofa with the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat for the perfect seating solution for your modern living room.
- Spacious, urban modern design is ideal for lofty city spaces
- Accurate reproduction of Le Corbussier's original 1928 design
- Classically-shaped body enhanced with thick, multi-density foam-filled cushions for optimal comfort and support
- Supported by a strong and durable stainless steel frame
- Frame is built on the outside of the couch for an urban modern edge
- Body upholstered in leather for added luxury
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your home's existing decor