In 1928 Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, introduced "Grand Confort" for the Salon d' Automne in Paris. This collection would become the most iconic sofa set of the 20th century, and among the best selling. The Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat is inspired by this collection, and offers incredible quality and accuracy to the original. It's easy to see why this loveseat has gained so much popularity, as it combines comfort with a sophisticated modern design.
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture as well as in the study of modern high design. Corbusier enjoyed a carrier that spanned five decades, and is considered to be one of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat with its matching Le Corbusier Sofa for a complete living room solution. With a refined and admired look, this loveseat will instantly enhance your home. The perfect portrayal of a world renowned look, the Le Corbusier Grand Loveseat makes an excellent addition to your home.
- Classic, contemporary design offers ideal blend of function and style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's original iconic design
- Outer stainless steel frame ensures a reliable stance while adding an urban modern edge
- Polished finish adds captivating radiance
- Thick, multi-density foam cushioning is soft yet resilient for superior comfort and support
- Armrests provide additional support
- Upholstered in luxurious leather for added comfort
- Multiple grade and color options available to accommodate your taste and complement your decor
- Architectural design is ideal for lofty city spaces