The Le Corbusier Petit Chair is a high quality reproduction of one of the most iconic and best selling chairs of the 20th century. Originally designed in 1928, this chair was part of a collection introduced as the "Grand Confort" for the Salon d' Automne in Paris. This high quality reproduction offers impeccable accuracy to the originally, making it easy to see how this chair became part of one of the best selling collections of the 20th century.
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He also led the way in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. With the Le Corbusier Petit Chair, you can own your own version of this well-known and admired modern classic inspired by one of the last century's most influential designers.
The Le Corbusier Petit Chair makes comfort stylish. The recognizable and respected look of this chair will have your living room looking its best in no time. Its smaller size makes this chair perfect for apartments, condos, and rooms where space is limited. Pair the Le Corbusier Petit Chair with its matching Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seater Sofa or Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seater Sofa for a complete, sophisticated living room solution.
- Plush, urban modern design strikes ideal balance between comfort and style
- Inspired reproduction of Le Corbusier's original 1928 design
- Multi-density foam seating wraps you in luxurious comfort
- Upholstered in soft, smooth leather for added comfort and sophistication
- Architectural, outer steel frame enhances the chair's urban style while ensuring reliable strength and stability
- Compact design is ideal for apartments, condos and other small spaces
- Multiple colors available