Le Corbusier Grand Chair
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He was a pioneer in the study of modern high design, and enjoyed a career that spanned five decades.
In addition to its great style, the Le Corbusier Grand Chair provides true comfort. It features thick seat and back cushions made of multi density foam, offering the perfect place to relax. Pair the Le Corbusier Grand Chair with its matching loveseat and sofa for a complete living room solution.
- Spacious, urban chic design brings elegant modern style and everyday luxury into your updated home
- Accurate reproduction of Le Corbussier's original iconic design
- Seat cushions are generously filled with multi-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Built-in armrests for added support
- Wrapped in and supported by a sleek yet sturdy outer steel frame
- Polished finish adds captivating radiance
- Body upholstered in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Available in your choice of color
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Le Corbusier Grand Chair
The Le Corbusier Grand Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.