Le Corbusier La Chaise
The Le Corbusier Le Chaise is a high quality, highly accurate reproduction of Le Corbusier's original. With impeccable attention to detail, this chaise will please even the most selective. Its look is easily recognizable and widely admired. The Le Corbusier Le Chaise will add a distinct look to your home and work perfectly among your modern décor.
- Elegant, innovative design provides perfect mix of comfort and statement-making style
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's original iconic design
- Curved design contours to your body to ensure surpassing comfort and support
- Soft yet resilient high-density foam enhances comfort
- (34) black, high performance elastic bands beneath the foam cushion provide foundational support
- Leather head pillow included for added support
- Adjustable leather straps allow you to adjust pillow as needed
- Upholstered in your choice of smooth leather or lush pony-style cowhide
- Available in your choice of leather grade and color
- Seat is strapped to an adjustable stainless steel frame for customizable comfort
- Entire body is supported by a black powder coated steel base for reliable support and stability
Seat Height: 15.5"
- (1) Le Corbusier La Chaise
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Le Corbusier La Chaise is part of Origins by Inmod, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Migliore Top-Grain Leather
This soft Brazilian leather is both durable and lightweight. Migliore is .9mm-1.1mm thick, and the semi-aniline dyeing process preserves the leather's qualities and protects it from wear and staining. It is smooth to the touch and is elegant in appearance. Choose from sleek natural light, medium and dark tones or go bold with our sexy Fire Red.
Premio Semi-Aniline Leather
Taking durability and thickness to the next level, this Italian-made leather also uses a top-grain, Brazilian hide. At 1.mm-1.3mm thick, our Premio collection offers a heavier alternative to Migliore -- one that will withstand greater demands in everyday use. The semi-aniline dyeing process will preserve the natural beauty of this leather for years to come. Premio offers a sleek black, a bright white and two grays to fit any space.
Superiore Full-Aniline Leather
As its name would imply, Superiore reigns supreme in terms of look, feel and durability. Superiore is a luxury Italian-made leather, uses Italian hides, and is the thicker, full-aniline "next-step-up" to our Premio collection. It is the softest of our leather offerings, yet it's also the thickest, heaviest and most durable (at 1.3mm-1.5mm thick). Dyed throughout the full thickness of the hide, in an array of browns (or a rich Obsidian Black), Superiore is an ultra-high quality leather that will stand the test of time, and hold up well against fading and wear from everyday use.
Don't let the name fool you -- no ponies were harmed in the making of this beautiful standout. This is a hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (with hair) and pure aniline leather. A combination of black, white & brown hairs, each hide is a one-of-a-kind, will vary due to the unique nature and character of cowhide, and is sure to provide any mid-century classic with a distinguished beauty all its own, and a strikingly iconic look that radiates authenticity.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.