Simple and elegant, the Le Corbusier Dining Table lends itself to endless possibilities. This stunning table is inspired by the work of Le Corbusier, and is a high quality reproduction of his LC6 table.
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He also led the way in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. The Le Corbusier Dining Table pays tribute to this world renowned designer and works perfectly with many of his other furniture designs.
The Le Corbusier Dining Table features a black powder coated steel frame. Its tempered glass top is available in your choice of 12mm or 15mm thickness. The sleek look of this table makes it perfect for today's modern home, as its simplicity enables you to pair it with nearly any style dining chair. It also works great as a desk. The Le Corbusier Dining Table offers endless possibilities packaged in chic, sophisticated style.
- Cool, minimalist design creates an elegant yet practical dining experience
- High quality reproduction of Le Corbusier's architecture-inspired design
- Clear glass top with crisp, clean edges provides a sophisticated yet functional and easy-to-clean surface space
- Tempered for strength and safety
- Glass top available in your choice of thickness
- Table top is supported by a strong and durable steel frame with a black powder coated finish for bold accenting
- Versatile design is suitable for both the dining room and the office