A high quality reproduction of a Hans Wegner classic, the Hans Wegner Peacock Chair brings a celebrated look into your home. First introduced in 1947, the Hans Wegner Peacock Chair's back resembles the feathers of a peacock. The Peacock Chair has a distinct post modern look, making it a captivating addition to any modern home.
The most prolific Danish designer to date, Hans Wegner has designed more than 500 different chairs. He is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally. The debut of this chair at the Cabinetmakers Guild of Copenhagen marked a turning point in Hans Wegner's career. From this point on Hans Wegner's name became known in the industry and his work constant in demand.
The Hans Wegner Peacock Chair features a woven cord seat and a solid wood frame that is available in your choice of finish. It works well in any room of your home, offering both a comfortable seat and a widely admired design.
- Classic Danish design with spacious, supportive seating blends comfort and style
- Inspired reproduction of Hans Wegner's original celebrated design
- Grand, peacock-inspired backrest creates captivating style while keeping you supported
- Intricate carvings in the backrest add modern artistry
- Rattan woven cord seat adds rustic charm while ensuring comfort
- Available in your choice of color
- Solid wood frame is quality crafted for surpassing strength and durability
- Multiple wood and finish combinations available
- Armrests provide extra support
- Highly accurate reproduction