The best furniture design offers incredibly style without sacrificing comfort. The Hans Wegner Wing Chair was designed to do just that, to be used and sat on in addition to its eminent visual appeal. The Hans Wegner Wing Chair was originally designed in 1960, and its look is easily recognized to fans of mid-century design. It embodies the characteristics Wenger is most known for- clean lines, calming presence, and exceptional comfort. Its timeless appeal earned this chair the classic innovation award at IMM Cologne in 2006.
The Hans Wegner Wing Chair is a high quality reproduction of Wenger's original. Hans J. Hans Wegner began his career as a cabinet maker. After studying at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts he worked as a furniture designer under Arne Jacobsen and Erik Moller. Hans Wegner is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, as well as with helping to make Danish design popular internationally.
Our Hans Wegner Wing Chair is not just a modern classic, it's also customizable. This chair comes upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. There is a great selection of different types and colors of leathers and fabrics to choose from. This enables you to create the perfect look for your unique home and to bring your style vision to life.
- Sculptural yet comfortable design brings relaxed sophistication into your modern home
- Accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original timeless design
- Spacious, reclined seating ensures exceptional comfort
- High, sculpted and curved backrest is visually captivating yet supportive
- Plush, cushioned seating keeps you comfortable
- Padded armrests offer extra support
- Fully upholstered in your choice of material
- Supported by sleek yet sturdy stainless steel legs
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your decor
- Highly accurate reproduction