The Florence Sofa is a high quality reproduction of the original designed in 1954 as part of Florence Knoll's lounge collection. Its simple style was intended to complement the innovative designs of Bertoia and Saarinen, though its stylish look has led this sofa to become a design icon in its own right. The Florence Sofa offers the same exceptional look of the original, as well as exceptional quality and impeccable attention to detail.
Florence Knoll is considered one of the 20th century's most influential designers. Her work in what she called total design revolutionized the field of interior design. Though seen as radical at the time, many of its principles have become widely adopted. Florence Knoll is also known for her furniture designs, with the Florence Sofa among her most popular.
The Florence Sofa is available in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery. Several styles and many great colors are available in each. The Florence Sofa also features a polished stainless steel frame. Pair this loveseat with its matching Florence Loveseat and Florence Chair for an inspired and distinct living area.
- Sophisticated, contemporary design balances everyday comfort and timeless modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Florence Knoll's original 1954 design
- Hardwood frame acts as a durable and sturdy foundation
- Back and removable seat cushions generously filled with multi-density foam for superior comfort and support
- Wrapped in smooth leather in your choice of grade
- Button-tufted detailing adds classic accenting
- Body supported by a strong stainless steel base and legs for surpassing stability
- Polished finish adds a touch of radiance
- Available in your choice of color