This sleek coffee table fits in perfectly with your modern dcor, but is actually an inspired reproduction of a modern classic. The Florence Square Coffee Table is a high quality reproduction for the original designed by Florence Knoll for her 1961 Executive Collection. The Executive Collection was characterized by the cool look and severe angular design common of 1960s objective perfectionism.
Florence Knoll is considered one of the most influential designers of the 20th century, and is credited with revolutionizing the field of interior design. Her work in what she called total design was seen as somewhat radical in its time, but many of its principles have been widely adopted and remain popular today. Florence Knoll worked among the most respected names in design, including Eero Saarinen and Hans Knoll, with who she formed Knoll Associates.
This mid-century inspired coffee table will have a real impact on your home, though its style is simple enough to perfectly integrate with your existing dcor. The Florence Square Coffee Table features a 15mm thick tempered glass top, which is met by a black powder coated steel frame and stainless steel legs. For a complete living room solution, pair this table with its matching end table.
- Minimalist, low profile design provides perfect mix of everyday function and elegant yet versatile style
- High quality reproduction of Florence Knoll's original 1961 design
- 15mm thick glass top provides a simple, elegant and easy-to-clean surface
- Glass is tempered for strength and safety
- Top set in a black powder coated steel frame for optimal strength and bold accenting
- Stainless steel legs provide a reliable stance
- Simple, mid-century modern design fits seamlessly among any updated decor