The Florence Loveseat is a high quality reproduction of the original designed by Florence Knoll as part of her 1954 lounge collection. Though its style is relatively simple as it was meant to complement the innovative designs of Saarinen and Bertoia, this loveseat has become one of the most recognizable of the 20th century. Its look remains popular today as its style perfectly complements today's modern homes.
One of the most influential designers of the 20th century, Florence Knoll is credited with revolutionizing interior design. Knoll's work in what she called total design was considered radical in its time, but its principles have been widely adopted and remain in use today. Florence Knoll is also known for several pieces of now legendary furniture, among them the Florence Loveseat.
The Florence Loveseat can be customized to perfectly complement your home. This loveseat is available in your choice of fabric or leather upholstery. Both come in several styles and colors to choose from. The Florence Loveseat is perfectly complemented by a polished stainless steel frame. Pair this loveseat with its matching Florence Chair and Florence Sofa for a complete and captivating living room collection.
- Clean, sophisticated design brings comfort and style into your updated home
- Accurate reproduction of Florence Knoll's popular 1954 lounge collection
- Quality crafted hardwood frame provides durable strength and support
- Polished stainless steel frame ensures a sturdy stance
- Back and removable seat cushions filled with multi-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Available in a variety of colors
- Button-tufted accenting adds classic elegance
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing decor