Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa
Le Corbusier was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He was a pioneer in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. The Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa offers impeccable accuracy to the original, enabling you to own a stylish piece that pays tribute to one of the 20th century's most influential designers.
Easily recognizable and effortlessly impressive, the Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa will bring sophisticated style into your living area. Its petit size makes this sofa an excellent choice for rooms and homes where space is limited but big style is desired. With this sofa, comfort and refined style go hand in hand. Pair the Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa with its matching Le Corbusier 3-Seat Sofa or Le Corbusier Petit Chair for a complete living room solution.
- Iconic modern design brings everyday comfort and impeccable style into your updated home
- Compact size is ideal for apartments, condos, and other small spaces
- Inspired reproduction of Le Corbusier's original 20th-century design
- Thick seat and back cushions filled with soft yet resilient multi-density foam ensure surpassing comfort and support
- Wrapped in smooth, sophisticated leather for added luxury
- Body supported by a sleek and streamlined stainless steel frame built around the body for added style
- Radiant polished finish adds a touch of shine
- Available in your choice of leather grade and color
- Customizable design accommodates a variety of tastes and settings
Seat Height: 18"
- (1) Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa
The Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian & American Full Grain, Semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable, and is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian & American Bovine rawhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather is dyed without pigmentation, and will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our deluxe leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European Bovine rawhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.