Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seat Sofa
Charles-douard Jeanneret-Gris, known as Le Corbusier, was an architect, designer, writer, and painter. He is considered one of the pioneers of what is now known as modern architecture. He also led the way in the study of modern high design, with a career that spanned five decades. The Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seat Sofa makes owning one of this world renowned designer's works affordable.
For a complete living room collection, consider pairing the Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seat Sofa with its matching Le Corbusier Petit 2-Seat Sofa or Le Corbusier Petit Chair. Together they create a sophisticated, luxurious living room that combines comfort with impeccable design.
- Architectural design with plush seating provides perfect mix of everyday comfort and modern style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Le Corbusier's original best-selling design
- Multi-density foam filled cushions provide luxurious comfort and support
- Body wrapped in soft, smooth leather for added comfort
- Armrests offer extra support
- Classic body design is enhanced with an outer steel frame built for long-lasting strength and stability
- Polished finish adds eye-catching radiance
- Choose from a variety of leather grades and colors
- Designed to be customized to complement your décor
Seat Height: 18"
- (1) Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seat Sofa
The Le Corbusier Petit 3-Seat Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.