With a familiar look and timeless style, the Saarinen Arm Chair makes an excellent addition to any home or office. This brilliant arm chair is a high quality reproduction of the original created by Eero Saarinen in 1957. This chair was part of Saarinen executive seating collection, which transformed executive seating with its fluid, sculptural form.
Saarinen is regarded as one of the 20th century's most influential designers, with many of his works remaining popular today. Saarinen recognized the importance of comfort, a principle that was integral to this chair's design. He was the first to construct a chair shell from fiberglass, a material that is not only visually appealing but flexes in response to body weight making it extremely comfortable.
The Saarinen Arm Chair is available with your choice of leather or fabric upholstery. It is perfectly complemented by a polished stainless steel base. This brilliant arm chair adds a distinct and recognizable addition to any home or office, as well as an extremely comfortable seat in which you can spend hours.
- Casual yet sophisticated design brings everyday comfort and timeless style into your home or office
- High quality reproduction of Eero Saarinen's original 1957 design
- Soft curves add relaxed fluidity to an executive look
- Plush, cushioned seating and a wrap-around back keep your comfortable and supported
- Armrests for added support
- Sleek and simple yet strong and sturdy steel legs ensure a reliable stance
- Seat wrapped in your choice of upholstery
- Multiple color options available