The Hans Wegner Kennedy Arm Chair is a high-quality reproduction of Hans Wegner's most infamous design. One of the most recognized pieces of mid-century Danish Design, the Hans Wegner Kennedy Arm Chair became extremely popular in 1960 when several were used on the CBS televised debate between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. With our Hans Wegner Kennedy Arm Chair, you can own your own version of this classic piece.
Hans J. Hans Wegner is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally. He is also the most prolific Danish designer to date, with more than 500 different chair designs. It was with the Hans Wegner Kennedy Arm Chair that he enjoyed his greatest success.
- Clean lines and spacious seating deliver perfect mix of function and design
- High quality reproduction of Hans Wegner's most recognized design
- Solid beechwood frame painted black with a black leather seat
- Impeccable craftsmanship ensures long-lasting strength and stability
- Open, wrap-around backrest offers surpassing support
- Curved and cushioned seat keeps you comfortable
- Upholstered in luxurious black leather
- Armrests included for added support
- Suitable for use in a variety of settings
- Highly accurate reproduction