The Florence Square Dining Table is inspired by the work of one of the 20th century's most notable designers. This end table is a high quality reproduction of the original designed by Florence Knoll as part of her 1961 Executive Collection. Like all of this admired collection, the Florence Square Dining Table features the cool look and severe angular design characteristic of 1960s objective perfectionism.
Florence Knoll worked with some of the most respected names in design, including Eero Saarinen and Hans Knoll, with whom she formed Knoll Associates. She believed in total design, and is credited with revolutionizing the field of interior design. Her work in this area was seen as somewhat radical at its time, but its principles have widely impacted this field and shaped interior design as we know it today.
The Florence Square Dining Table features a 15mm tempered glass top complemented by a black powder coated frame and stainless steel legs. This end table's simple, sleek design enables it to perfectly integrate with your modern dcor. The Florence square Dining Table adds a distinct complement to any space. For a complete living room solution, pair this table with its matching coffee table.
- Simple yet elegant design offers a classic mix of function and style
- Compact, square size is ideal for small spaces
- Accurate reproduction of Florence Knoll's original 1961 design
- 15mm thick glass top enhances the table's clean and sophisticated design
- Glass is tempered for strength and safety
- Set in a black powder coated steel frame for strength, durability and striking accenting
- Supported by a sleek yet sturdy stainless steel frame
- Minimalist design complements nearly any contemporary setting