In the 1950s, Harry Bertoia began experimenting with bending metal rods into practical art. This resulted in his now infamous seating collection, which includes the Bertoia Wire Diamond Chair. These chairs have been in continuous production since their original release in 1952, enjoying tremendous staying power and remaining extremely popular today.
The Bertoia Wire Diamond Chair is a high quality reproduction of Bertoia's original. Offering impeccable accuracy and attention to detail at an affordable price, this inspired reproduction enables you to own your own version of this modern classic. One of the most intriguing things about the Bertoia Wire Diamond Chair is the bold contrast between its delicate appearance and its actual strength and durability. This chair offers impressive quality, while remaining statuesque, and is as much a piece of art as it is a functional piece of furniture.
The Bertoia Wire Diamond Chair brings a modern classic into your home, and is completely customizable. Choose from a powder coated or polished stainless steel frame. You can also choose to enjoy this chair with or without a cushion. Cushions are available upholstered in fabric or leather, with a great selection of colors and styles available in each.
- Classic, contoured design offers ideal mix of everyday comfort and modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Harry Bertoia's original wire diamond chair
- Constructed from tough stainless steel for superior strength and durability
- Wire design adds artistic visual appeal
- Deep, sumptuous curves in the seat provide body-cradling support
- Plush, removable cushion included for added comfort
- Classic modern design fits flawlessly into updated settings
- Available in your choice of frame finish
- Multiple cushion upholstery type and color options available