The Bertoia Counter Stool is a high quality reproduction of Bertoia's original designed in 1952, offered at a price that makes it an affordable addition to your home. This celebrated design has earned Bertoia numerous awards and has also enjoyed remarkable staying power. With the Bertoia Counter Stool, you'll enjoy a respected and captivating design while paying tribute to one of the 20th century's most inspiring designers.
In the 1950s, Harry Bertoia began experimenting with bending metal rods into practical art. This resulted in his now infamous seating collection, including his wire counter stool. The disparity between this stool's delicate appearance and actual impressive strength and durability make it truly captivating. Its timeless style makes it a brilliant addition to any home.
The Bertoia Counter Stool is customizable, so you can personalize this well-known modern classic. It is available with or without an upholstered seat. Its seat can be upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather, with a great selection of colors and styles available in each. Its frame is available in your choice of powder coated steel or stainless steel.
- Minimalist, mid-century modern design blends everyday function and timeless style
- Customizable to complement your existing decor
- Accurate reproduction of Harry Bertoia's classic wire chair designs
- Quality constructed from strong and durable stainless steel
- Wire design adds captivating modern artistry
- Contoured seating and a removable seat and back cushions ensure comfort and support
- Built-in footrest provides extra support
- Choose from multiple frame finishes
- Available in your choice of cushion upholstery and color combination