Wegner Style Peacock Chair
The most prolific Danish designer to date, Hans Wegner has designed more than 500 different chairs. He is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping to make Danish design popular internationally. The debut of this chair at the Cabinetmakers Guild of Copenhagen marked a turning point in Wegner's career. From this point on Wegner's name became known in the industry and his work constant in demand.
The Wegner Style Peacock Chair features a woven cord seat and a solid wood frame that is available in your choice of finish. It works well in any room of your home, offering both a comfortable seat and a widely admired design.
- Classic Danish design with spacious, supportive seating blends comfort and style
- Inspired reproduction of Hans Wegner's original celebrated design
- Grand, peacock-inspired backrest creates captivating style while keeping you supported
- Intricate carvings in the backrest add modern artistry
- Rattan woven cord seat adds rustic charm while ensuring comfort
- Available in your choice of color
- Solid wood frame is quality crafted for surpassing strength and durability
- Multiple wood and finish combinations available
- Armrests provide extra support
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 14.25"
- (1) Wegner Style Peacock Chair
The Wegner Style Peacock Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.