- extremely well made
- stainless steel legs are solid, heavy duty and beautiful
- wood grain, joints and undercarriage construction are top notch
- the laminate and colored dividers are beautiful and without a blemish
- desk rivals the quality of an original
- shipping comes in a huge box, take your time in deconstructing the packing materials so that you don't damage or scratch the piece
- ? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- slight ding on one of the wood corners (noticeable only if you are looking closely), probably happened in shipping. inMod already credited me $75 for the delay in shipping/carrier notice (I had to track the desk down) so I was not about to complain.
The desk itself is substantial and beautiful. The walnut feels solid. The stainless legs are heavy and of good quality. The included screws were high quality and everything lined up. Assembly was simple.
The only issue I encountered was the included stainless grommet was about 2.4 inches in diameter. The hole in the desk is about 2". I measured both on my digital caliper. I figured they much have included the wrong grommet in the box. Typical grommet sizes seem to be either 2" or about 2.4". Anyway, I just ordered the correct size grommet from elsewhere for about $7.
Drawers are surprisingly functional for being so low profile.
One other consideration--the brace going across the middle could partially block a desk chair from sliding all the way in depending on the size and shape of your chair.
I rate this about 4.8 out of 5.
- High quality
- No shipping damage
- Mismatched grommet