With a chic modern look, the Paulin Slice Chair makes a great addition to any contemporary space. Though its look seems current, the Paulin Slice Chair is actually a high quality reproduction of a popular mid-century piece. Inspired by Pierre Paulin's Orange Slice Chair designed in 1960, this chair offers impeccable accuracy and quality as well as a look that works great in today's modern home.
Pierre Paulin began designing furniture for Thonet in 1958, and later became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs. Paulin received many high profile government commissions including interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. The Paulin Slice Chair is one of his most recognizable designs, and has the unique characteristic of taking on different looks when viewed from different visual angles.
The Paulin Slice Chair is available in your choice of fabric. It is perfectly complemented by a polished stainless steel base. This chair has great modern appeal that works as well in today's home as it did when first introduced.
- Chic, contoured design provides perfect balance of comfort and style
- Accurate reproduction of Pierre Paulin's 1960 Orange Slice Chair
- High-density foam filled seating ensures surpassing comfort
- Seat and backrest are curved to support and contour the body
- Wrapped in your choice of upholstery to accommodate your comfort needs
- Multiple color options available
- Seat supported by sleek yet sturdy stainless steel legs
- Polished finish adds a touch of radiance