Farmhouse country meets mid-century modern design in an impressive dining chair bringing new style to the table! The Noelle Dining Chair (Set of 2) features a comfortable padded woven cane seat with a matching perforated oval backrest. Its soft cushion and breathable back is made of real cane sourced directly from the rattan plant with naturally occurring fibers making each chair unique.
But thats not the only reason these dining chairs are special. Every beechwood frame is hand-painted using a patina-brushed technique creating variations in distinct character and texture. You can also choose from a variety of finishes to meet your style preference. For long-lasting use, it has a sturdy 4-legged base design with stylish cane thread accents wrapped around its back legs. You wont have to wait to experience them either. They come in a set of 2 and each one is fully assembled, making it quick and easy for you to dine as soon as they arrive.
- Modern farmhouse and rustic contemporary dining chairs
- Hand painted beechwood frame in a unique, patina-brushed finish and natural variations in distressing and texture add to the character and one-of-a-kind nature of each piece
- Plush padded woven cane seat for exceptional comfort
- Sturdy 4-legged base with stylish cane thread accents
- Perforated cane oval backrest is flexible and breathable
- Authentic real cane is sourced directly from the rattan plant
- Due to its organic quality and hand-application, any loose threads or fibers are considered a natural characteristic
- Due to the nature of manufacturing, real wood, and cane materials, imperfections are normal and unique
- Your choice of wood frame finish
- No assembly required
- Pair with Noelle Collection and Callan Collection