A New Take on a Tried & True Classic
The Molded Plastic Side Chair concept was conceived in the mid-1950's, has received numerous design awards, and has increased in popularity and relevancy ever since. It has served as a functional, versatile choice in homes and establishments throughout the entire world, due to its uncanny blend of form-fitting structure and eye-catching design. Its visual simplicity lends itself so well to experimentation, and for decades, the Molded Plastic Side Chair design has gone through many iterations, with variations in construction materials, color combinations and leg styles.
Celebrating the creative intent of the Molded Plastic Side Chair, Inmod's exclusive Printed version offers this classic design in a brand-new finish that beautifully replicates the look of a finely detailed walnut wood grain, offering a new layer of appeal that is as sleek and relevant as it is classic and mid-century.
18.5"w x 18"d x 32"h
- Molded plastic seat responsibly constructed from recyclable polypropylene
- Beautifully detailed walnut wood grain printed on seat using a wet transfer process
- Black powder-coated eiffel-style base constructed from steel
- Black adjustable plastic capped feet
- Available in both printed walnut and printed natural finishes