The Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair has true minimalist appeal. A high quality reproduction of Poul Kjaerholm's PK22 Easy Chair designed in 1956, the Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair brings a widely admired look into your home. Kjaerholm drew his inspiration from the elegant klismos chair created by the ancient Greeks, an influence that is beautifully illustrated in the Leather Easy Chair.
Poul Kjaerholm was known for his use of various construction materials, especially steel, which he considered to be a natural material. Kjaerholm studied at the Danish School of Arts and Crafts, after which he worked briefly for another designer creating several noteworthy prototypes. Much of his furniture was designed for his own home, yet its innovative look earned it international attention. The Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair even remains popular today, with a sleek look that works great with contemporary dcor.
The Kjaerholm Leather Easy Chair features a brushed stainless steel frame and is available with your choice of leather. Its minimalist look works great with a low sofa or other mid-century-inspired pieces. It also fits in wonderfully with today's contemporary dcor.
- Simple yet classic design infuses your home with relaxed sophistication
- Highly accurate reproduction of Poul Kjaerholm's original ancient Greek-inspired design
- Stainless steel frame filled with graceful curves ensures reliable support and stability while adding modern artistry
- Reclined and slightly contoured seating ensures surpassing comfort and support
- Seat and backrest made from smooth, luxurious leather for added comfort and elegance
- Multiple leather grades and colors available
- Customizable design is ideal for a variety of updated settings