- Steel Frame
- 5 Joints
- Back Sliding System
- Telescopic Head Support
- 2 powerful massage system with 12 massage programs
- Massage timer for automatic shutdown after 30 minutes
- Pneumatic hand control
- Flexible Shoulder Comfort Zone
- Total Safety
- Hollandia latex mattress
- Available in a variety of colors
- Sony Bravia Theater System that contains a Retractable 32 Flat Panel HDTV, a DVD/CD Changer, Five Speaker Surround Sound System & Subwoofer, and i-Pod Docking Station
- Optional - Hidden safe installed inside the head rest
- 2 year full warranty & 9 year limited warranty
Bed Frame / Sleep System:
A. Motors - Manufactured in Germany by Hanning. At half a horse power each, the motors are quick, powerful, and extremely quiet. Manual reset function available in case of electrical failure. There are two motors for the head and feet and two motors for massage.
B. Massage System Rest is enhanced with the 12 unique programs powered by two massage motors. With a memory system that will remember your last setting. Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes.
C. Back Sliding System - The bed slides back up to one foot, allowing you to maintain eye contact with your partner and keep proximity to your nightstands while your upper section is raised.
D. The Framework - Made of steel and HPL. The grainy texture painted onto the steel surface eliminates rusting or scratching. HPL is a resin-impregnated layered craft paper which is durable, non-porous, non-toxic, humidityand fire- resistant. The state-of-the-art material, Ecolon, is layered between the metals to eliminate friction without the oil or grease. The Ecolon will not wear out.
E. Hand Control The simple, ergonomic hand control is pneumatic, which means it operates exclusively by air pressure under any situation. No batteries or electricity are required. Even when disconnected, blowing into the cord will activate the bed! The hand control also glows in the dark for your convenience.