Originally designed in 1953, the Cyclone Dining Table has undergone several changes to become the popular table it is today. It was originally designed as a rocking stool and manufactured in several sizes solely as a playful object. It later evolved into a table to be paired with children's chairs. Finally in 1957, it was enlarged to full size. The Cyclone Dining Table (by Origins By Inmod) is a high quality reproduction of this full sized table, offering a stunning and functional addition to the modern home.
It's designer is known for the variety of styles in his work, ranging from realistic to abstract. He refused to commit to a particular style, because he wanted to constantly learn and discover. He also worked with a wide variety of materials and considered it his job to as a sculptor to give space shape, order and meaning and that art should disappear by perfectly integrating into its surroundings.
The Cyclone Dining Table features a plywood top with your choice of a black or white melamine finish. Its top is met by your choice of powder coated steel or stainless steel support rods and a carbon steel base.
Small: 36"diameter x 28"h
Large: 42"diameter x 28"h
- Simple, sculptural design provides perfect mix of function and form
- Inspired reproduction of the original 1953 design
- Thick, round plywood top offers classic style and durable strength
- Melamine finish enhances durability
- Table top is available in your choice of color & size
- Round carbon steel base ensures a sturdy stance
- Intricately designed stainless steel rods offer support while adding modern artistry
- Steel frame available in multiple finish options
- Modest, customizable design is suitable for a variety of settings and design schemes