Inspired by the work of Borge Morgensen, the Borge Mogensen 2214 Easy Chair brings a celebrated and stylish look into your home. This armchair is a high quality reproduction of the original designed by Borge Mogensen in 1962. With the Borge Mogensen 2214 Easy Chair you can bring this celebrated look into your home at an affordable price.
Morgensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. The Borge Mogensen 2214 Easy Chair embodies these principles, and is characterized by clean lines and true functionality.
The Borge Mogensen 2214 Easy Chair is available in your choice of leather or fabric upholstery with a great variety of colors and styles available in each. This armchair also features a solid wood frame. Pair this armchair with its matching Borge Mogensen 2213 3-Seater Sofa and Borge Mogensen 2212 2-Seater Sofa for a distinct seating solution for your living room.
- Simple yet sophisticated, contemporary design offers perfect mix of function and style
- Inspired reproduction of Borge Morgensen's celebrated 1962 design
- Solid wood frame provides a strong, durable foundation
- Exposed wooden legs ensure a reliable stance while adding modern artistry
- Plush seat and back cushions create cozy, comfortable seating
- Your choice of fabric or leather upholstery enhances the chair's comfort
- Armrests offer additional support
- Multiple colors available
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements you decor
- Fiber-wadding, poly-fiber and duck's down as cushion filler