This Borge Mogensen 2213 3-Seater Sofa is a high quality reproduction of the original designed by Borge Mogensen in 1962. The original was designed for his home in Gentofte, where it still stands today. Like many of Borge Mogensen's designs, this sofa features clean lines and an overall look of simplicity. With the Borge Mogensen 2213 3-Seater Sofa you can add a distinct accent to your home with this high quality and affordable modern classic.
Borge Mogensen studied at the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts, during which time he developed a close partnership with Kaare Klint and adopted his approach to simple and functional furniture design. Like much of Borge Mogensen's work, the Borge Mogensen 2213 3-Seater Sofa clearly illustrates this principal with its clean lines and clear functionality.
The Borge Mogensen 2213 3-Seater Sofa comes upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. There is a great selection of styles and colors available in each. This sofa features a solid wood frame, and is perfectly complemented by wood legs available in your choice of finish. Pair this sofa with its matching Borge Mogensen 2212 2-Seater Sofa and Borge Mogensen 2214 Easy Chair for a complete living room solution.
- Clean, classic design strikes perfect balance between comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of Borge Morgensen's original modern classic
- Customizable to accommodate your taste and complement your home's decor
- Supported by a solid wood frame for durable strength
- Exposed wooden legs add a homey touch while ensuring reliable stability
- Plush seat and back cushions keep you comfortable and supported (also removable for added convenience)
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Fiber-wadding, poly-fiber and duck's down as cushion filler