Plywood Dining Chair with Wood Legs
The Plywood Dining Chair with Wood Legs is not the Eames Plywood Dining Chair with Wood Legs by Herman Miller. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Herman Miller.
- Natural, mid-century modern design mixes comfort and style
- Quality crafted from layered bent hardwood with veneer for long-lasting strength
- Curved and contoured seating keeps you comfortable and supported
- Wooden legs ensure a sturdy stance
- Graceful curves in the legs add modern artistry
- Choose from multiple veneer and finish combinations
- Available with or without pony hair upholstery
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Plywood Dining Chair with Wood Legs
The Plywood Dining Chair With Wood Legs is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.