Inspired by the popular Guggenheim Museum in NYC, the Encino Floor Lamp is an elegant mixture of beauty and brains for those who enjoy multi-functional illumination.
Featuring a stoic wood column pedestal design in a warm walnut finish, two glowing rings serve as an internal nightlight within it. This soft light can be turned off, used alone or combined with the shaded radiance from the primary light source above it.
Its companion light shines beneath a white linen shade creating a dual-lit brilliance. The 4-way switch offers easy access to all of its functions. It is also Smart Home compatible when plugged into a smart outlet for Alexa, Google, Apple. Enjoy the gentle ambience of this one-of-a-kind contemporary floor lamp.
- Contemporary, transitional table lamp
- Beautiful walnut finish wood column
- Smooth brushed nickel detailing
- Versatile white linen shade provides warm glow
- Unique 2-ring nightlight shines from within column
- Efficient 4-way rotary switch on socket
- Illuminate the shade, the nightlight, both on or off
- Shade light requires 1 x E26 light bulb, standard medium base
- Wattage: 150 W
- Nightlight requires 1 x 7-watt candelabra base bulb (included)
- *Shade light is not included
- *Nightlight is included
- Perfectly pairs with the Encino Floor Lamp