The Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair is a high quality reproduction of Hans Wegner's CH24 Wishbone Chair designed in 1949. Hans Wenger is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping Danish design to rise to international popularity. After beginning his career as a cabinet maker he later attended the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts. He then worked as a furniture designer under Arne Jacobsen and Erik Moller.
Considered one of his most well-known chairs, the Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair remains popular today. Its design is easily recognizable and makes a great addition to your home. While its look seems simple, a closer look reveals an elegantly curved back and legs. It's this attention to detail that helped this chair to become so popular. You can expect the same great quality and unparalleled attention to detail in our Wishbone Chair.
The Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair brings an admired look into your home, and is also uniquely customizable. Its solid wood frame is available in five different finishes, enabling you to choose which best matches your current furniture and dcor. It is also available in your choice of a classic woven wood-cord seat, or upholstered in leather. Several types of colors of leather are available.
- Wooden construction and bold color options blend versatile function with vibrant style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original 1949 design
- Quality-crafted wooden frame ensures surpassing strength and stability
- Multiple wood and finish combination options available
- Gracefully curved back legs and backrest resemble tree branches for a natural look
- Ergonomic shape offers optimal comfort and support
- Seat available in your choice of material for two distinctive looks
- Customizable design ensures a seamless match to your existing decor
- Highly accurate reproduction