The Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair is a high quality reproduction of Hans Wegner's CH24 Wishbone Chair designed in 1949. Hans Wenger is regarded as one of the most innovative Danish furniture designers, and credited with helping Danish design to rise to international popularity. After beginning his career as a cabinet maker he later attended the Copenhagen School of Arts and Crafts. He then worked as a furniture designer under Arne Jacobsen and Erik Moller.
Considered one of his most well-known chairs, the Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair remains popular today. Its design is easily recognizable and makes a great addition to your home. While its look seems simple, a closer look reveals an elegantly curved back and legs. It's this attention to detail that helped this chair to become so popular. You can expect the same great quality and unparalleled attention to detail in our Wishbone Chair.
With its iconic design and exceptional craftsmanship, the Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair is sure to be a beloved addition to any space. Crafted from solid wood, the Hans Wegner CH24 Wishbone Chair is available in five stunning wood finishes. Also, you have the option of selecting a classic woven wood-cord seat in a black or natural color, so you can choose the one that best complements your existing furniture and decor.
- Wooden construction and bold color options blend versatile function with vibrant style
- Highly accurate reproduction of Hans Wegner's original 1949 design
- Quality-crafted wooden frame ensures surpassing strength and stability
- Multiple wood and finish combination options available
- Gracefully curved back legs and backrest resemble tree branches for a natural look
- Ergonomic shape offers optimal comfort and support
- Seat available in your choice of material for two distinctive looks
- Customizable design ensures a seamless match to your existing decor
- Highly accurate reproduction