Hankering for a new look in your kitchen? The Callan Low Back Counter Stool is a sleek and chic modern stool with rustic, boho and contemporary characteristics. It features a low backrest that seamlessly curves into its ergonomically designed seat for exceptional comfort and even greater visual aesthetic. Its unique perforated seat is made from real and natural woven cane providing breathability and superior support. Its solid frame is made of sturdy beechwood and hand-painted in a skillful patina-brushed style forming distinct texture and unique character.
You can also choose from a variety of finishes to meet your style preference. It has a 4-legged base design with footrest for stability and easy seating. Having clean-lines and a smooth silhouette with slight variations due to the nature of materials used, this is a counter stool for those who appreciate new takes on classic designs. Plus, each one comes fully assembled upon arrival for stress-free home design from start to finish.
- Versatile counter stool complements a variety of modern and contemporary spaces
- Solid beechwood frame in your choice of finish
- Unique perforated woven cane seat is supportive and breathable
- Low backrest contours into ergonomic designed seat
- Supportive 4-legged base reinforced with footrest for stability
- Authentic real cane is sourced directly from the rattan plant
- Hand-painted backrest in a unique, patina-brushed finish with natural variations in texture and character
- Due to its organic quality and hand-application, any loose threads or fibers are considered a natural characteristic
- Due to the nature of manufacturing, real wood, and cane materials, imperfections are normal and unique
- No assembly required
- Pair with other items in the Callan Collection and Noelle Collection