Jacobsen Style Egg Chair
Jacobsen worked as both an architect and designer. Together with a partner he produced the Ant and Series 7 Chairs in 1952, propelling both his and Hansen's names into furniture history. In 1958, Arne Jacobsen introduced the Egg Chair, Swan Chair, and Swan Sofa to the world when he designed the lobby and reception areas of the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. The Jacobsen Egg Chair earned instant notoriety and remains extremely popular today thanks to its unique look and chamber like seating area that blocks exterior noise.
The Jacobsen Egg Chair is available in a great variety of upholstery options, enabling you to choose which will best complement your home. Choose from several styles and colors of fabric, leather, and French vinyl. Pony-style cowhide is also available. You may also add an optional tilt mechanism.
With an instantly recognizable look and a truly comfortable seat, the Jacobsen Egg Chair makes an excellent addition to any home. Relax in style with this chair that combines ultimate comfort and iconic style.
- Sophisticated, body-cradling design offers perfect mix of comfort and style
- Inspired reproduction of Arne Jacobsen's original 20th century design
- Egg-like shape creates iconic style and contours the body for optimal support
- Thick, high density foam cushioning offers superior comfort
- Built-in armrests for added support
- Inner frame made from reinforced fiberglass is built for strength and durability
- Cast aluminum base offers reliable stability & 360-degree swivel functionality
- Optional tilt mechanism available for added comfort
- Choose from a variety of upholstery type and color combinations
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your updated home
Seat Height: 16"
- (1) Jacobsen Style Egg Chair
The Jacobsen Style Egg Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
The Jacobsen Style Egg Chair is not designed by Fritz Hansen. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Fritz Hansen.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade D Fabric
52% Polyester, 48% Acrylic
Grade H Fabric
60% Wool, 30% Viscose, 10% Polyester
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Pony (Cow) Hide
Natural, hand-worked mixture of European cow skin (w/ hair) and pure aniline leather. Pony Hair A is a mixture of black, brown & white hairs. Pony Hair B is a combination of black & white hairs. Pony Hair C is a blend of brown & white hairs. Please note that hides will vary on each piece, due to the unique nature of cow hide.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.