Zachary A. Design Van Eyke Chair
Like an optical illusion that tricks you into seeing something different than what you think youíre seeing, the Zachary A. Design Van Eyke Chair tricks you into thinking it weighs more than what it actually weighs.
Although the Van Eyke Chair looks like itís made of concrete that is heavy and hard to move around, it is actually made from a combination of fiberglass and stone that makes it extremely lightweight. Available in a rustic finish in the color of your choice, you wonít mind the mind games the Van Eyke Chair plays when you see how good it looks and how easy it is to move around!
- Constructed of fiberglass & stone
- The look of cement at a fraction of the weight
- All weather rated, suitable for outdoor use
- Finish designed to portray age and wear
- Use water & soft sponge or cloth to clean
- All Finishes: Do not use abrasives to clean
- Natural Finish: Avoid using soaps; can use little scrubbing with light non-solvent soaps to get out problem spots
- Organic & rustic feel
- Available in your choice of finish
- Pair with a matching Van Dyke End Table
- (1) Zachary A. Design Van Eyke Chair
No Assembly required
Replacement for major manufacturer defects.
- 27"w x 27"d x 30"h, 60lbs