961 Six Slat Deck Tiles
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
The snapping deck tiles are made of the beautiful FSC-certified Eucalyptus, which has been the wood of choice furniture, houses, and many other uses. Its hardness and the natural oils present in the wood make Eucalyptus products extremely resistant to fungi, termites, rot and decay. In addition, the wood is also carefully kiln-dried prior to production.
Each Box Includes:
- Pattern: six horizontal slats per tile
- Indoor/outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Eucalyptus hardwood
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered Eucalyptus hardwood from controlled forests
- Individual tile dimensions: 12"w x 12"d x 1"h
- Individual tile weight: 3.0 lbs.
About Escape Collection Deck Tiles
- Can be used for rooftops, patios, decks, balconies, porches, and next to the pools, and interior floors such as sunrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and basements
- Tiles can be easily cut with any general saw blade
- Tiles come pre-finished with a sealer protecting against the weather, but can be retreated with any deck finish
- Easy Installation within a couple of hours; no contractor needed
- No grout needed
- Gaps between tiles facilitates easy moisture drainage
- UV-resistant polypropylene and polyethylene plastic bases
- Marine-grade galvanized stainless steel
Easy Installation Guide
Unpack the package
Lay down the first tile
Snap the second tile with the first tile via the connection tabs
Snap the third tile via the connection tabs
Snap the fourth tile via the connection tabs
Continue to snap the remaining tiles until completely covering your deck. Enjoy your deck immediately!
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.