Trendy Edge Bentwood Stacking Chair
This very accurate reproduction of a famous modern dining chair design is a prime example of what makes a true modern classic design. The Series 7 chair, well-known to lovers of Mid-century Modern as one of the most recognizable creations of the great Danish architect/designer Arne Jacobsen, radiates purity of form, intelligent devotion to function, and innovative love of materials. Simple, amazingly durable and comfortable, the modern side chair's graceful organic shape is composed of a single bent piece of birch-core plywood supported by chrome steel legs that are strong enough for commercial use, with non-marking plastic feet. The Trendy Edge Bentwood Chair's finish options are all accentuated by the contrasting exposed edge of the plywood.
- Layered bent plywood frame
- Available in the finish of your choice
- Polished stainless steel, tapered legs for added durability and shine
- Deeply contoured back offer optimum support and comfort
- Durable welded base
- Waterfall seat edge doesn’t press into your legs
- Stackable, space-saving design
- Built-in footrest offers added support
- Plastic feet are safe on floors
Seat Height: 18"
- (1) Trendy Edge Bentwood Stacking Chair
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
- Minimal Assembly Required; Instructions Included
The Trendy Edge Bentwood Stacking Chair is part of the Inmod Signature Collection.
This item may also be referenced as etanimaLlarutaN-5398AC, etanimaLtunlaW-4398AC, etanimaLetihW-2398AC, etanimaLmaerC-2398AC, etanimaLkcalB-1398AC.
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.