Trendy Edge Bentwood Barstool
A good dining chair design doesn't always make a good barstool design. But in the Trendy Edge Bentwood Barstool we see that this true modern classic (derived from the revolutionary Mid-century work of Danish designer Arne Jacobsen) is so clean-cut and intelligent that it's just as good with long-legged modern barstool proportion as in its original form. Everything about the construction makes it sturdy enough for demanding commercial use -- the fully welded base and strong chrome-steel legs, the double laminate finish -- yet its pure form makes it strikingly right in the contemporary home, Details of style like the exposed edge of the artfully bent plywood seat and the slight curve of the foot-rail will not go unappreciated in any setting.
- Understated yet chic design is ideal for both transitional and contemporary settings
- Long, clean lines and laminate finish give this stool its modern edge
- Made entirely from bent plywood to ensure long-lasting strength and stability
- Chromed steel legs and fully welded base provide reinforced strength
- Contoured seat combines with a high backrest to deliver surpassing comfort and support
- Built-in footrest for additional support
- Available in the finish of your choice
Seat Height: 29.5"
Seat Width: 17"
Seat Depth: 18"
- (1) Trendy Edge Bentwood Barstool
Small Parcel (UPS / FedEx)
- Minimal Assembly Required; Instructions Included
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
1-877-224-6663 or 973-276-0444
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.