Jacobsen Style Swan Chair
Jacobsen worked as both an architect and designer. Together with another designer he produced the Ant and Series 7 Chair in 1952, propelling both his and Hansen's names into furniture history. In 1958, Arne Jacobsen introduced the Egg Chair, Swan Chair, and Swan Sofa to the world when he designed the lobby and reception areas of the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. The Jacobsen Swan Chair was technologically innovative at its time, featuring all curves and no straight lines. This innovation combined with its unique look helped to make the Jacobsen Swan Chair the popular piece it remains today.
The Jacobsen Swan Chair adds a unique complement to your living area while offering a truly comfortable seat in which to relax. This chair works great with other mid-century inspired pieces, and adds a cool accent to modern décor as well.
- Chic modern design with contoured seating brings comfort and style into the home or office
- Highly accurate reproduction of Arne Jacobsen's most popular design
- Sculptural, contoured shape adds visual appeal while cradling the body for optimal support
- Filled with plush, high-density foam filling for surpassing comfort
- Armrests offer extra support
- Reinforced fiberglass frame acts as a strong and durable foundation
- Wrapped in your choice of upholstery
- Multiple color options available
- Cast aluminum base ensures a sturdy stance
- Available in multiple styles for various uses
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your décor
Lounge: 28.75"w x 26"d x 30.75"h x 13"sh
Dining / Conference: 28.75"w x 26"d x 34.5"h x 17"sh
Seat Height: 15.5"
- (1) Jacobsen Style Swan Chair
The Jacobsen Style Swan Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
The Jacobsen Style Swan Chair is not designed by Fritz Hansen. Inmod is in no way affiliated with Fritz Hansen.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.