Sean Dix Pad 3-Seat Sofa
- Clean, modern design updates a classic look while ensuring everyday luxury
- Spacious design seats three people comfortably
- Generously cushioned seating and mid backrest keep you comfortable and supported
- Fully upholstered in your choice of soft, smooth fabric
- Multiple colors available to match every décor
- Tufted seat cushions add classic sophistication
- Clean lines and minimalist style fits seamlessly into a variety of settings
- Simple, pillow-less design makes the ideal backdrop for vibrant, colorful throw pillows
- Original design by Sean Dix
Seat Height: 16.75"
- (1) Sean Dix Pad 3-Seat Sofa
Gabriel of Denmark
Gabriel of Denmark has been used for many decades by top manufacturers to upholster iconic designs of the 20th century, and for good reason. This durable, woven fabric is soft, yet offers great strength and stability, and is manufactured by Gabriel, one of Denmark's most reputable upholstery manufacturers. Featuring a hand-picked variety of Gabriel fabric mainstays from the Medley, Sodley and Fighter collections, Inmod offers choices featuring bright & bold pop tones and sleek, sophisticated grays and browns, so you can wrap your classic replica in authenticity. Rich in texture, our selection of Gabriel fabrics feature two to three tones, providing depth and a rich, plush appearance. It also has excellent resistance to fading and will hold its shape, preserving your classic for many years to come.
New Zealand Wool Tweed
This New Zealand Wool blend has been a choice upholstery solution for designers & manufacturers of iconic original mid-century classics for many decades. This stylish wool blend offers a classic tweed vibe to give your piece a distinctly mid-century look and feel. It is gorgeous, super-soft to the touch and is textured with a subtle two-toned checkered pattern. It regulates temperature well, while still being cozy. Using a combination of premium New Zealand wool (the finest in the world) woven with just the right amount of viscose, this collection is waterproof, anti-electrostatic and stain & flame resistant, making it equally perfect for both residential and commercial use.
Named after it's Scandinavian aesthetic, this tightly-woven blend combines the world's finest wool (from New Zealand) with luscious texture and commercial grade durability, and is available in a carefully selected spectrum of muted tones and pop colors. It's no wonder that this fabric has been a choice fabric option for the designers of original mid-century classics for over 50 years. With a wool content of 85%, our Danish Wool blend offers a softness to guarantee your comfort, and a nylon content of 15% provides performance-grade enhancements. This material is waterproof, flame & stain resistant and anti-electrostatic.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.