Saarinen Tulip Style Side Chair
Eero Saarinen is one of the 20th century's most well known and respected designers. He is known for his ability to adapt his style to each specific project, and for designing in terms of setting rather than form. His Tulip Chair is the perfect example of this, as its shape was created to fix what he saw to be a problem in many dining rooms. This chair earned much recognition, receiving the 1969 Museum of Modern Art Award, and remains just as popular today.
The Saarinen Tulip Side Chairs bring this acclaimed design into your home. It works great to add a hint of retro flair to your dining table, or as occasional seating in your living room or home office. The Saarinen Tulip Side Chair is also customizable, enabling you to own a classic that fits in perfectly with your current décor. Its upholstered cushion is available in your choice of leather or fabric, with a great selection of colors to choose from. Its frame is made of fiberglass and met by a painted cast aluminum base.
- Funky yet functional, retro-modern design blends comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of Eero Saarinen's original award-winning design
- Reinforced molded fiberglass seat shell ensures reliable strength and durability
- Curved backrest keeps you supported
- Choose from a variety of vibrant shell color options
- Plush cushion wrapped in your choice of upholstery offers optimal comfort
- Multiple upholstery colors available
- Pedestal-style base provides a sturdy stance while maintaining the chair's minimalist look
- Seat swivels 360 degrees for added convenience
- Versatile design that's suitable for use as a dining chair or a side chair
- Highly accurate reproduction
Seat Height: 18"
- (1) Saarinen Tulip Style Side Chair
- Ships Fully Assembled
The Saarinen Tulip Style Side Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish, and is US16CFR1303 & RoHS compliant.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2013 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.