Saarinen Marble Side Table
The Saarinen Marble Side Table brings the work of one of the 20th century's most well known and respected designers into your home at an affordable price. Inspired by Saarinen's Marble Side Table designed in 1956, this table brings recognizable retro style into your home. With impeccable attention to detail this table will instantly transform your space and is sure to impress you with its quality.
The Saarinen Marble Side Table features your choice of a black or white base. Its marble top is available in several different finishes to best match the look of your home.
- Simple yet sophisticated design adds classic yet functional style to your home or office
- Inspired reproduction of Eero Saarinen's original organic and innovative design
- 18mm thick, classic round Italian marble top (B & C) adds elegance to your updated home
- Available in a variety of different finishes to best complement your décor
- Retro-inspired pedestal base made from cast aluminum adds unique style while ensuring a strong stance
- Powder coated base available in multiple color options
- Please note that the marble grain & color differ between Marble(s) A, B and C. Though all three feature high-quality craftmanship & design, Marble(s) B & C are made in Italy and are harder & more durable than Marble A.
Top Thickness: 18mm
- (1) Saarinen Marble Side Table
The Saarinen Marble Side Table is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our exquisite marble is 18mm thick with unique variations in grain, color, and pattern. No two pieces are exactly the same due to natural stone variations that add to its exceptional beauty. Though all of our marble features high-quality craftmanship & design, Marble B & C are superior quality, made in Italy and are harder and more durable. With proper maintanence, our marble will look beautiful for the lifespan of your home.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.