Risom Style Side Chair
Jens Risom is known for his work designing both furniture and interiors. He is credited with influencing the work of many other mid 20th century designers, and his innovative pieces have themselves enjoyed true staying power. Jens Rison worked as a designer of both furniture and interiors at the Copenhagen office of Ernst Kuhn and later moved to the United States and became the design director of Dan Cooper in New York. His side chair is among his most well known pieces, and adds a distinct accent to any home.
The Risom Style Side Chair is customizable, so you can create your own unique version of this modern classic. Its solid wood frame is available in your choice of finish. Its seat and back can be made with your choice of white or black straps. Add a distinct complement to your home with the captivating Risom Style Side Chair.
- Crisp, clean lines and innovative seating offer ideal mix of function and design
- Inspired reproduction of Jens Risom's original Scandinavian-inspired design
- Solid wood frame and skeleton ensure long-lasting strength and support
- Seat made of heavy duty cotton straps for comfort, support, and a unique look
- Straps available in multiple classic colors
- Wooden legs ensure a sturdy stance
- Choose from a variety of wood type and finish combinations
- Customizable design accommodates your taste and complements your décor
Seat Height: 17.5"
- (1) Risom Style Side Chair
The Risom Style Side Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.