Risom Lounge Chair & Ottoman
Jens Rison worked as a designer of both furniture and interiors at the Copenhagen office of Ernst Kuhn. He later moved to the United States and became the design director of Dan Cooper in New York. His designs heavily influenced the work of the mid-20th century and have proven to have remarkable staying power, with several pieces like the Risom Lounge Chair and Ottoman remaining a favorite today.
This modern classic can be customized to perfectly complement your home. The Risom Lounge Chair & Ottoman feature a solid wood frame available in your choice of finish. Its seat comes in your choice of black or white straps. Add this captivating and widely admired lounge to your home and enjoy both a comfortable seat and a piece of design history.
- Contoured, Scandinavian-inspired design blends everyday comfort with minimalist modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Jens Risom's original 1941 design
- Frame and skeleton quality crafted from solid wood for durable strength
- Reclined backrest and curved seat ensure optimal comfort and support
- Seating made of heavy duty cotton straps for innovative comfort and style
- Sturdy wooden legs provide a reliable stance
- Ottoman included for added support
- Straps are available in your choice of classic color
- Multiple wood type and finish combination options available
Chair: 20.5"w x 28.5"d x 29.5"h
Ottoman: 16.5"w x 15.5"d x 17.25"h
Seat Height: 15.5"
- (1) Risom Lounge Chair & Ottoman
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, premium quality solid wood is harvested from beautiful hardwood trees like the American White Oak, Walnut, Maple, etc. Each piece boasts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished or repaired over time to enjoy for many years to come.
Copyright 2003-2015 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.