Risom Style Lounge Chair & Ottoman
Jens Rison worked as a designer of both furniture and interiors at the Copenhagen office of Ernst Kuhn. He later moved to the United States and became the design director of Dan Cooper in New York. His designs heavily influenced the work of the mid-20th century and have proven to have remarkable staying power, with several pieces like the Risom Lounge Chair and Ottoman remaining a favorite today.
This modern classic can be customized to perfectly complement your home. The Risom Style Lounge Chair & Ottoman feature a solid wood frame available in your choice of finish. Its seat comes in your choice of black or white straps. Add this captivating and widely admired lounge to your home and enjoy both a comfortable seat and a piece of design history.
- Contoured, Scandinavian-inspired design blends everyday comfort with minimalist modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Jens Risom's original 1941 design
- Frame and skeleton quality crafted from solid wood for durable strength
- Reclined backrest and curved seat ensure optimal comfort and support
- Seating made of heavy duty cotton straps for innovative comfort and style
- Sturdy wooden legs provide a reliable stance
- Ottoman included for added support
- Straps are available in your choice of classic color
- Multiple wood type and finish combination options available
Chair: 20.5"w x 28.5"d x 29.5"h
Ottoman: 16.5"w x 15.5"d x 17.25"h
Seat Height: 15.5"
- (1) Risom Style Lounge Chair & Ottoman
The Risom Style Lounge Chair & Ottoman is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Solid Wood / Finish
Our durable, solid wood comes from beautiful trees including American white oak, American ash, American walnut, Beech, and American maple. It is high-quality and flaunts the beauty of the tree's natural grain. Our solid wood has a long lifespan and can be refinished and repaired over the years to enjoy for many years to come.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.