Nelson Coconut Lounge
The Nelson Coconut Lounge can be uniquely used in multiple seating positions. Nelson intended it to allow freedom of movement while remaining truly comfortable, a goal clearly achieved by this chair's brilliant design. The Nelson Coconut Lounge makes an excellent addition to any room of your home, as it seamlessly combines the best in both form and function. Its recognizable design has already enjoyed true staying power, and the Nelson Coconut Lounge will continue to be a favorite as it enhances your home.
- Iconic, contoured design offers ideal mix of comfort and style
- High quality reproduction of George Nelson's coconut-inspired design
- Triangular design allows for freedom of movement for added comfort
- Fiberglass shell creates a strong and durable foundation
- Resilient, high-density seat cushion ensures surpassing comfort
- Contoured design enhances comfort and support
- Upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather for added luxury
- Seat supported by sleek yet sturdy steel legs
- Polished finish adds subtle shine
- Leg ends are adjustable for added convenience
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing décor
Seat Height: 15.25"
- (1) Nelson Coconut Lounge
The Nelson Coconut Lounge is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish, and is US16CFR1303 & RoHS compliant.
Grade B Fabric
75% Wool, 25% Nylon
Grade T Fabric
85% Wool, 15% Nylon
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.