Panton Style S Chair
Verner Panton is considered one of the founders of ultra modern furniture. Panton was a student of legendary designer Arne Jacobsen, and worked among some of the era's most noted designers. He is best known for his distinct, futuristic style, as is seen in this chair. Much of his work remains extremely popular today, proof of the staying power of great design. Also known as the S Chair or Ess Chair, the Panton Style S Chair has a unique shape that adds instant character to your home.
The Panton Style S Chair is as much a piece of art as it is a functional piece of furniture. Though its look is statuesque, this chair is surprisingly comfortable and works great paired with a dining table, or as occasional seating in any room of the home or office. The Panton Style S Chair is made of strong, durable fiberglass. It is available in a variety of colors, so you can best match or contrast your home.
- Funky yet functional modern design brings vibrant character to your updated home
- Inspired reproduction of Verner Panton's famous 20th century design
- Reinforced fiberglass seat shell is strong and durable
- Molded into one continuous and curvacious piece for a futuristic look
- Contoured seating keeps your comfortable and supported
- Available in a variety of bold color options
- Customizable design ensures a perfect match to your existing décor
Seat Height: 17"
- (1) Panton Style S Chair
The Panton Style S Chair is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
Our fiberglass features an eco-friendly polyethylene lacquer undercoat & finish. It meets all US federal regulations to give you peace of mind that our fiberglass is 100% consumer product safe.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.