Save 10% - Use Coupon Code 'SAVE10' * thru Sun, 9/25!Ogallala Comfort Co. presents the Pearl Crescent Duvet Collection as a beautiful variation on their line of innovative, soft, all-natural duvet inserts, sure to please anyone who particularly appreciates light weight, high loft, and breathable warmth in their bed covering. Moisture is transported away from the sleeping body by the combination of 330 thread-count Cotton Sateen fabric and Ogallala’s own Hypodown fill composed of a blend of goose down and the gossamer fibers of the native American Milkweed. The loft is kept high and even by honeycomb-pattern baffling with satin piping along the outer border. You have a choice of weights from warmest (Arctic) to coolest (Southernlite) and a full range of sizes. There’s a Pearl Crescent Duvet that will transform your bed into a haven of slumber.
- Fabric made from long staple cotton sateen
- Baffled honeycomb design & elegant satin piping
- 330-thread count
- Duvets available in your choice of Hypodown fill & weight
Notes: Hypodown is four parts goose down, one part Syriaca clusters (fibers from milkweed). The higher percent down cluster, the higher the fill power. Hypodown also draws moisture away from the body during sleep, providing a more comfortable night's rest.
- Hypodown 600: 75% goose down cluster
- Hypodown 700: 85% goose down cluster
- Hypodown 800: 95% goose down cluster
- Arctic: Most warmth
- Classic & Southern: Moderate warmth
- Southernlite: Least warmth