Nelson Marshmallow Sofa
Some may find it surprising that the Nelson Marshmallow Sofa was actually designed somewhat by accident, as Nelson and Harper's quest for high-resiliency low cost cushions was never reached. During this process, this now famous design was born as they placed 18 of the proposed cushions on a steel frame. Herman Miller recognized their "failure" as an innovative design, and the rest is history.
The Nelson Marshmallow Sofa is available with your choice of leather grade and color, with both solid and multicolor pillow designs available. It is complemented by a brushed stainless steel frame. It also features a black powder coated steel support frame and legs. Add a fun and recognizable design to your home with the one-of-a-kind Nelson Marshmallow Sofa.
- Fun, sculptural design blends everyday comfort with whimsical modern style
- Accurate reproduction of George Nelson's original 1956 design
- Seat and backrest made from floating round cushions for a one-of-a-kind look
- Cushions filled with soft yet resilient high-density foam for surpassing comfort and support
- Each cushion is wrapped in soft, luxurious leather in your choice of grade
- Multi-colored design enhances the sofa's artistry
- Available in multiple color options (Call to Customize)
- Body supported by a strong and durable brushed nickel tubular frame
- Black powder coated steel legs ensure a reliable stance
Seat Height: 16"
- (1) Nelson Marshmallow Sofa
The Nelson Marshmallow Sofa is part of the Main Street Modern Collection, offered exclusively by Inmod.
This Australian or American full grain cowhide, semi-aniline leather is soft to the touch, and very durable. Our Standard Leather is 0.9mm-1.1mm thick.
This Australian or American cowhide semi-aniline, lightly pigmented full grain leather. Our Deluxe Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
This European cowhide full grain, full aniline leather is our highest leather grade and is extra soft, extra durable, featuring a lush natural texture without the use of chemical spray after the aniline dying process. Will develop a beautiful patina look over time (a process that allows oxidation & exposure to light to bring out the richness of the dye and color potency). Our Premium Leather is 1.3mm-1.5mm thick.
Copyright 2003-2014 by Evofurniture, LLC. All rights reserved.